In just seven recent announcements the government has again displayed its pro union bias that works to undermine the economy.
These deals include:
- Tying $1.2 billion in aged care reforms to union based EBAs which favour the HSU;
- Tying $300 million for child care pay subsidies to union based EBAs in favour United Voice;
- Legislating to entrench penalty rates;
- Undermining 457 visas to garner union support;
- Subverting right of entry conditions;
- Making the Fair Work Ombudsman police 457 visas; and
- Forcing employers to pay for transportation and accommodation costs for union officials.